Dr. Julia Neuringer, MD is a nephrology specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Neuringer completed a residency at Parkland Meml Hosp-U Tex MC. She currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Nephrology - Green Bldg and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neuringer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Nephrology - Green Bldg
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Nephrology - Green Bldg2000 Washington St Ste 460, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 243-5420
- Harvard/Brigham & Women's, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Tex MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Parkland Meml Hosp-U Tex MC, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Parkland Meml Hosp-U Tex MC, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Brown University Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neuringer?
The very best! Dr.Neuringer has been working with me for a number of years. She displays a delightful attitude, sincerely interested in me as a person and attentive to my medical condition. She is thorough in her explanations, leaving no stone unturned to "get to the bottom" of things. Having a diabetes related kidney disease can be unnerving, but Dr.. Neuringer has been most helpful in helping me handle the situation. I am grateful to be in her care.
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital