Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Julia Glade-Bender, MD
Dr. Julia Glade-Bender, MD is
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glade-Bender?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Julia Glade-Bender, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Glade-Bender's profile.
Dr. Glade-Bender in specializes in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Glade-Bender frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Lymphoid Leukemia and Soft Tissue Sarcoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Glade-Bender's office is located at 161 Fort Washington Ave # IP-7 New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Glade-Bender provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Julia Glade-Bender, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Columbia University Medical Center Pediatrics
Columbia University Medical Center Pediatrics161 Fort Washington Ave # IP-7, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-9770