Dr. Deleo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Julie Deleo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Portsmouth, RI. Dr. Deleo completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. She currently practices at Southcoast Health Diabetes Management and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deleo?
I’ve had Dr Deleo for years now and am very happy with the care I receive. She doesn’t hesitate to refer you if she thinks it’s warranted. She is easy to talk to and a great listener. Wish it was easier to get in to see her, seems her patient load has increased to the point where she is always booked way ahead. Luckily I rarely see her more than a few times a year, os it hasn’t been a problem to get in to see her
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Julie Deleo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Deleo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Deleo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Deleo frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Malaise and Fatigue, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Deleo's office is located at 2444 E Main Rd, Portsmouth, RI 02871. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Newport Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Southcoast Health Diabetes Management
Southcoast Health Diabetes Management2444 E Main Rd, Portsmouth, RI 02871 Existing Patients: (401) 683-4817