Dr. Juan Weksler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weksler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Juan Weksler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Norwalk, OH. Dr. Weksler completed a residency at Indiana University Medical Center. He currently practices at Fisher-titus Medical Center and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weksler is board certified in Cardiology.
- St. Vincent Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Indiana University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Indiana University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- The Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weksler?
Dr Weksler is GREAT! I had an angioplasty done by him about a month ago and everything was so smooth and was so easly taken care of by Dr Weksler. I would recommend Dr Weksler to anyone who is having any type of cardiac problems as he will listen and then he will explain what needs to be done in detail. TERRIFIC DOCTOR AND PERSON.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weksler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weksler frequently treats Chest Pain, Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Weksler's office is located at 272 Benedict Ave, Norwalk, OH 44857. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weksler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Weksler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus