Dr. Pardo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Juan Pardo, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Pardo completed a residency at University MD Hosps. He currently practices at Annapolis ENT & Allergy Assocs and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pardo is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University MD Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- MD Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Maryland Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1970
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Annapolis ENT & Allergy Assocs
Annapolis ENT & Allergy Assocs2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 230, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 266-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pardo?
I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Pardo. He’s knowledgeable, direct, and takes the time to communicate thoroughly. He did a tremendous job with my surgery, and has been diligent in his follow up with me since then. I feel fortunate to have him as my surgeon and would recommend him to anyone without reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Juan Pardo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pardo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pardo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pardo frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Sleep Apnea, and Upper Respiratory Conditions.
Dr. Pardo's office is located at 2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 230, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center