Dr. Joshua Weinstein, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Weinstein completed a residency at Beth Israel Mt Sinai Hosp. He currently practices at . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weinstein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Joshua W Weinstein MD1554 Astor Ave, Bronx, NY 10469 (718) 575-0649
Chinese, Cantonese, English
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Beth Israel Mt Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weinstein?
Surgery on torn miniscus was successful, at first, then pain and decreased flexibility returned. Dr. Weinstein prescribed a topical gel which was miraculous. Knee is now almost as flexible as the other (good) knee - pain is a memory which seldom returns, and then, only momentarily. Would recommend Dr. Weinstein to friends and family. He is incredibly thorough in his exams and determinations. His exam even found an unrelated carpal tunnel condition & recommended seeing a Neurologist.