Dr. Joshua Snyder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Snyder's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Snyder, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Snyder completed a residency at 2008. He currently practices at Cheyenne Veterans Affairs Medical Center and is affiliated with Medical Center Of The Rockies. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Snyder is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 2009, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- 2008, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- 2004, Internship Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1997
- 1999 (Ms), Other Education
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cheyenne Veterans Affairs Medical Center2500 E Prospect Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Existing Patients: (970) 493-0112
Colorado Health Medical Group, Orthopaedic Surgery
University of Colorado at Greeley Medical Clinic1900 16th St, Greeley, CO 80631 Existing Patients: (970) 350-2427
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Snyder?
Dr Snyder did a wonderful job on my surgery, after when I was still experiencing swelling and pain he ordered repeat MRI to make sure nothing was wrong. I am very happy about the way I was treated, he explained everything in detail and did not rush me. It ended up that the pain I was still having in my shoulder had nothing to do with my shoulder but 3 cervical herniated discs and one was pinching a nerve that went to my shoulder. So he did an excellent job and his Assistant is amazing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Snyder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Snyder frequently treats Hip Arthroscopy, Hip Sprain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Snyder's office is located at 2500 E Prospect Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Snyder has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital