Dr. Rice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Rice, MD is a pulmonologist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at California Lung Associates and is affiliated with Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Cornell U-NY Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
California Lung Associates1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 503, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Existing Patients: (213) 977-4979
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joshua Rice, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rice's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rice frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 503, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital
- Providence Saint John's Health Center