Dr. Joshua Sonett, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sonett completed a residency at U Mass Med Ctr. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sonett is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10032 Call
- U Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mass Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- U Mass Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sonett?
Why can't we give a doctor 6 stars?! It's clear why Dr. Sonett is a top doctor. Besides being an incredible surgeon he has a wonderful bedside manner. He explains things clearly so that the patient completely understands. Lastly, he is humble and down to earth. It doesn't get any better than this. I am so lucky that a local pulmonologist recommended Dr. Sonett to me.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center