Dr. Joshua Mammen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mammen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Mammen, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Westwood, KS. Dr. Mammen completed a residency at University of Cincinnati / Main Campus. He currently practices at The University of Kansas Cancer Center and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mammen is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
Westwood Urgent Care2650 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Westwood, KS 66205 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mammen?
Dr. Mammen is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever worked with. Highly Recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mammen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mammen frequently treats Wound Repair, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
Dr. Mammen's office is located at 2650 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Westwood, KS 66205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mammen speaks French, Malayalam, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mammen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital