Dr. Wolf has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Wolf, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wolf completed a residency at New York University. He currently practices at Piedmont Atlanta Hospital Mtp Mason Transplant and is affiliated with Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of California At San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- New York University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Emory University, Medical School — 2001
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital Mtp Mason Transplant1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Bldg 77, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolf?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joshua Wolf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolf's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolf frequently treats Secondary Renovascular Hypertension, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Wolf's office is located at 1968 Peachtree Rd Nw Bldg 77, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside
- Piedmont Hospital