Dr. Burak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joshua Burak, MD is a invasive cardiology specialist in Richardson, TX. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burak is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Kaiser Permanente
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HeartPlace Methodist Richardson3001 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 175, Richardson, TX 75082 Existing Patients: (214) 635-5701
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burak?
Banks sounds crazy to me. Based off of her google reviews, it seems unfair that she complains about every business that dares charge her for her services. From my experience, Dr. Burak has been a GREAT doctor. Byond grateful for his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joshua Burak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burak frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Burak's office is located at 3001 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 175, Richardson, TX 75082. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center