Dr. Joshua Copel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Copel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joshua Copel, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Copel completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital. He currently practices at Yale Maternal Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Brandeis University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale Maternal Fetal Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 785-2671
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Copel?
Dr. Copel istruly an expert in his field. We spent 4 days thinking that our son (my first pregnancy) had a severe abnormality in his brain due to an inaccurate ultrasound at another hospital. When we saw Dr. Copel he very confidently reassured us that everything was okay. This was 8 years ago and I still remember that day and what an angel he was to us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Copel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Copel frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, and Newborn Metabolic Screening.
Dr. Copel's office is located at 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Copel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital