Dr. Weber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Weber, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Grafton, WI. He currently practices at Aurora Medical Center Grafton and is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Grafton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weber is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Medical Center Grafton975 Port Washington Rd, Grafton, WI 53024 Existing Patients: (262) 329-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weber?
Very friendly. He explains things very well in layman’s terms. Would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Weber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weber frequently treats Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, Lumpectomy, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Weber's office is located at 975 Port Washington Rd, Grafton, WI 53024. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Medical Center Grafton
- Aurora Saint Lukes Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center