Dr. Joseph Wangeh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wangeh's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Wangeh, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Dillon, SC. Dr. Wangeh completed a residency at Woodhull Hospital. He currently practices at Mcleod Pediatrics - Dillon and is affiliated with McLeod Health Dillon. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Woodhull Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Ghana, Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- University of Ghana / Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mcleod Pediatrics - Dillon
Mcleod Pediatrics - Dillon705 N 8th Ave Ste 3A, Dillon, SC 29536 Existing Patients: (843) 774-6091
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wangeh?
Dr. Wangeh is a great doctor. He is really great with my children. He’s told them that he loves them and treats them as so. The wait to see him is longer than I would like at times, but I don’t think it’s his fault. To know that my children are loved and cared for individually is worth the wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wangeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wangeh frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Animal Allergies, and Asthma.
Dr. Wangeh's office is located at 705 N 8th Ave Ste 3A, Dillon, SC 29536. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wangeh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wangeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- McLeod Health Dillon
- McLeod Regional Medical Center