Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Taylor, MD
Dr. Joseph Taylor, MD is
- University of Michigan, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital
- Univ of MI Med Sch, Medical School — 2003
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Several visits and 4 surgeries for my 7 year old son. We live 3 hours away and there are several ENTs in our area. We continually choose to make the trip to Grand Rapids ENT because Dr. Taylor is literally a life saver.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joseph Taylor, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Taylor's profile.
Dr. Taylor in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats the following conditions: Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, Otitis Media and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 1425 Michigan St NE Ste A Grand Rapids, MI 49503. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Taylor provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joseph Taylor, MD is affiliated with Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital and Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Joseph Taylor, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology.
Dr. Joseph Taylor, MD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Spectrum Health Big Rapids Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Grand Rapids Ear Nose & Throat P.C.
West Michigan Ctr for Family Health1425 Michigan St NE Ste A, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 (616) 459-4514
Grand Rapids Ear Nose and Throat PC1555 44th St Sw, Wyoming, MI 49509 (616) 249-8000