Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Sanelli, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Commack, NY. Dr. Sanelli completed a residency at New York University School Of Medicine-Rusk Institute. He currently practices at Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C. and is affiliated with Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sanelli is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Florida Spine Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- New York University School Of Medicine-Rusk Institute, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Albany Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University of St Johns, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.763 Larkfield Rd, Commack, NY 11725 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists887 Old Country Rd, Riverhead, NY 11901 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
West Hempstead Office565 Hempstead Tpke, West Hempstead, NY 11552 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Long Island Spine Specialists400 Montauk Hwy, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 462-2225
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanelli?
He was very professional .explain my procedure very good to my husband n myself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanelli has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sanelli frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Sanelli's office is located at 763 Larkfield Rd, Commack, NY 11725. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sanelli speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center