Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (763) 581-5400 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Van Camp, MD
New Patient(763) 220-6653
Dr. Joseph Van Camp, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Robbinsdale, MN. Dr. Van Camp completed a residency at University of Michigan. He currently practices at North Memorial Health Cardiothoracic Surgeons and is affiliated with North Memorial Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Van Camp is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
North Memorial Health Cardiothoracic Surgeons
North Memorial Health Cardiothoracic Surgeons3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Robbinsdale, MN 55422 Call
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Camp?
Dr. Van Kamp treated my friend in an emergency situation for Aortic Disection. His manner and explanation of the issues have been exemplary.
- North Memorial Health
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Van Camp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Van Camp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Van Camp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Van Camp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Van Camp frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Van Camp's office is located at 3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.