Dr. Keen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Keen, MD is a general surgery specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Keen completed a residency at Loma Linda Med Ctr. He currently practices at ONLC GASTROENTEROLOGY and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital
- University of New England / Main Campus, Medical School
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Loma Linda Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keen?
I was diagnosed with a Cerebella Tumor. Dr. Joseph Keen took his time and explained to me and my family of the surgical procedure that was to be preformed. He was able to answer the questions we had. I didn't feel stressed about my diagnosed or the surgery. Great bedside manner. Very pleased with Dr. J.Keen
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Keen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keen frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Secondary Malignancies, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Keen's office is located at 16777 Medical Center Dr Fl 2, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus
Ochsner Health Center - O'Neal16777 Medical Center Dr Fl 2, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 (225) 761-5200
Ochsner Medical Center120 Ochsner Blvd Ste 260, Gretna, LA 70056 (504) 595-8255