Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Bishop III, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Hardeeville, SC. Dr. Bishop III completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at AMBULATORY SURGICAL CENTER. Dr. Bishop III is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital
- U Ark For Med Scis, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Duke University, Other Education — 1989
- Hendrix College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bishop III?
I KNOWN DR. BISHOP FOR YEARS. ALSO, WORK FOR HIM. HE IS THE BEST EYE DOCTOR YOU CAN HAVE. DR. BISHOP PERSONALITY IS HEART WARMING. JUST A KIND PERSON. DR. BISHOP IS THE BEST. I HAD MOVED AWAY SEVERAL YEARS, NOW RETURNING AND LOOKING FORWARD HE IS MY DOCTOR AGAIN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bishop III frequently treats Eye Conditions.
Dr. Bishop III's office is located at 300 New River Pkwy Ste 31, Hardeeville, SC 29927. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bishop III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.