Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polizzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Polizzi, DO is a clinical informaticist in Kentwood, MI. Dr. Polizzi completed a residency at Sparrow Hospital. He currently practices at South East Mercy Health Physician Partners and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Polizzi is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
- Sparrow Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Sparrow Hospital Sparrow Health System, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South East Mercy Health Physician Partners
Mercy Health Phys Partnrs2080 44th St Se, Kentwood, MI 49508 Existing Patients: (616) 685-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polizzi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Polizzi frequently treats Candidiasis of Skin and Nails, Skin Screenings, and HeartAware Online Risk Screening.
Dr. Polizzi's office is located at 2080 44th St Se, Kentwood, MI 49508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Polizzi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's