Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Joseph McGuirk, DO is a hematology & oncology specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. McGuirk completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Kansas City Office and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Yale New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas City Office3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-5000
University of Kansas Physicians Breast Surgery
Westwood Urgent Care2650 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Westwood, KS 66205 Existing Patients: (913) 588-1227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGuirk?
I had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with Dr. McGuirk during his treatment of our daughter and found him to be intelligent, knowledgeable, and very, very astute. Not much got by him at all. A plus was his kindness and respect for patient and family alike. Despite his impressive credentials, he never acted disinterested or dismissive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McGuirk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McGuirk frequently treats Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Myeloma.
Dr. McGuirk's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital