Dr. Joseph Cullen, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Appleton, WI. Dr. Cullen completed a residency at University of Rochester School of Medicine. He currently practices at Woodland Surgery Center - Appleton, WI 54913 and is affiliated with Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cullen is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Woodland Surgery Center - Appleton, WI 54913
Woodland Surgery Center2325 N Casaloma Dr, Appleton, WI 54913 Existing Patients: (920) 730-2885
- Indiana Hand Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Subspecialty Certifications In Surgery Of The Hand, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Cornell University, Ithaca New York, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cullen?
Shortly after I fractured my left elbow in a fall on 5/18/17, I was referred to the Hand To Shoulder Center of Wisconsin by an orthopedic physician. Once the Shoulder Center was referred to me, the center wasted NO time in calling me! Krista, Dr. Cullen’s nurse, immediately arranged for me to have a CT scan to supplement the x-rays taken in the emergency room on 5/18. Krista and the billing staff were able to cut through all of the red tape with my insurance company and my CT scan was approv
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Saint Elizabeth
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah