Dr. Joseph Maroon, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Moon Township, PA. Dr. Maroon completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Tristate Neurosurgical Associates-UPMC and is affiliated with UPMC Passavant - McCandless. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oxford John Radcliffe Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University VT, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Ind Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- University of Vermont, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicaid of Pennsylvania
- UPMC Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maroon?
Wonderful caring doctor who finally gave me answers about my herniated disc. So compassionate and his nurse Tammy was just as kind. Wish I would have gone to Dr. Maroon first! Thank you for helping me!
- UPMC Passavant - McCandless
- UPMC Presbyterian