Dr. Joseph Piepmeier, MD is a oncology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Piepmeier completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Yale University Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Piepmeier is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Yale University Neurosurgery
Yale University Neurosurgery800 Howard Ave Lowr Level, New Haven, CT 06519 Existing Patients: (203) 785-2807
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piepmeier?
Dr. Piepmeier has performed 4 craniotomies on me with the latest on January 16, 2019. Previously I was in a clinical trial at MA General for infusions of Keytruda. My doctor at MA General was able to determine that I have a defective gene in my previous extracted tumors. I am currently going to Sloan Kettering for another clinical trial if and when my tumor grows back. I am hoping it does not but my tumors are WHO grade 3 and I continue to work and enjoy life. Excellent Dr. and man. Respect.
- Yale New Haven Hospital