Dr. Oppong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Oppong, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Oppong completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Providence Pain Management Center and is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oppong is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- University Of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Emory University, Medical School — 2004
- University of Richmond, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Priority Partners
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Pain Management Center201 Pine Bluff Rd Ste 1, Salisbury, MD 21801 Existing Patients: (410) 648-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oppong?
He is very nice, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He does his best to effectively communicate and answer all questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Oppong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oppong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oppong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oppong frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Back Pain, and Cancer Pain.
Dr. Oppong's office is located at 201 Pine Bluff Rd Ste 1, Salisbury, MD 21801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center