Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD is
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 2005
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee saved my life. He is diligent, pro-active and follows up until he identifies the problem, and recommends effective solutions. He saved my life by persuing, investigating and diagnosing a life threatening condition.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joseph Lee, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lee's profile.
Dr. Lee in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee frequently treats the following conditions: Carotid Artery Disease, Wheezing and Shortness of Breath. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 26 Indian Rock Suffern, NY 10901. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lee is able to speak Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Joseph Lee, MD holds board certification in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Lee has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Joseph Lee, MD has a star rating of 2.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
ColumbiaDoctors - 26 Indian Rock
ColumbiaDoctors - 26 Indian Rock26 Indian Rock, Suffern, NY 10901 Call
ColumbiaDoctors - 40 Saw Mill River Road
ColumbiaDoctors - 40 Saw Mill River Road40 Saw Mill River Rd, Hawthorne, NY 10532 Call