Dr. Joseph Parisi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parisi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Parisi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Parisi completed a residency at Queens U. He currently practices at Clemson Eye and is affiliated with Cannon Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parisi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Ottawa Eye Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Queens U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Kingston Genl Hosp-Queens U, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Queen's University, Kingston,Canada, Undergraduate School — 1980
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Planned Administration Inc
- POMCO Group
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parisi?
I was very impressed with Dr. Parisi. He was thorough, and saw the area I was concerned about. Dr. Parisi offered laser treatment and I can already tell a difference. Thank you Dr. Parisi..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parisi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parisi frequently treats Dry Eyes, Tear Duct Disorders, and Eye Cancer.
Dr. Parisi's office is located at 360 Pelham Rd, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parisi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cannon Memorial Hospital