Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kratzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Kratzer, MD is a neurology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Kratzer completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Medical Center Navicent Health and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kratzer is board certified in Neurology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kratzer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kratzer frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Kratzer's office is located at 777 Hemlock St, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kratzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital