Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Kay, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Kay completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Children's Hospital Colorado and is affiliated with UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke U Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1995
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kay frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Kay's office is located at 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital
Children's Hospital Colorado
Limited To Official University Duties On13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 (720) 777-1234
Billings Clinic Downtown
Billings Clinic801 N 29th St, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 238-2501