Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Kay, MD is a cardiology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Kay completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Children's Hospital Colorado and is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke U Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Hospital Colorado13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 777-6820
Limited To Official University Duties On12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 848-5300
Uchealth Hepatology Clinic - Anschutz Medical Campus1635 Aurora Ct Fl 7, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 848-0191
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kay?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kay frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Congenital Cardiac Conditions.
Dr. Kay's office is located at 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus