Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Giovinazzo, MD
Dr. Joseph Giovinazzo, MD is
- The Graduate Hospital, an Affiliate of the University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Graduate Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Graduate Hospital|Staten Island University Hospital|Umdnj New Jersey Med School, Residency Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Umdnj New Jersey Med School, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giovinazzo?
The best of the best numero uno go no where else the best ortho doc around
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joseph Giovinazzo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Giovinazzo's profile.
Dr. Giovinazzo in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Giovinazzo frequently treats the following conditions: Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) and Joint Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Giovinazzo's office is located at 3333 Hylan Blvd Staten Island, NY 10306. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Giovinazzo is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Giovinazzo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Joseph Giovinazzo, MD is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center and Staten Island University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Joseph Giovinazzo, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Joseph Giovinazzo, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Richmond University Medical Center
- Staten Island University Hospital
Healthcare Associates in Medicine
Healthcare Associates in Medicine3333 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY 10306 (718) 667-3333