Dr. Joseph Bowen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Bowen, MD is a hematology specialist in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Bowen completed a residency at Kings Co-Suny Brooklyn. He currently practices at Saint Mary's Hospital Oncology and is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowen is board certified in Hematology.
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Kings Co-Suny Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Kings Co-Suny Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Mary's Hospital Oncology
Joseph Bowen MD LLC1075 Chase Pkwy Ste A, Waterbury, CT 06708 Existing Patients: (203) 591-3077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowen?
Dr. Bowen was very kind and thorough. He went over each blood test I had with me, even those from other providers. I came out knowing I was in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowen frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Bowen's office is located at 1075 Chase Pkwy Ste A, Waterbury, CT 06708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bowen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital