Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Wolfsdorf, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Wolfsdorf completed a residency at University Witwatersrand Baragwanath. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Wolfsdorf is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Johannesburg Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1968
- University Witwatersrand Baragwanath, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Baragwanath Johannesburg Ge, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Coronation Hospital University Witwaters, Internship Hospital — 1961
- University Of The Witwatersrand, Faculty Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1959
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolfsdorf?
Colleague and excellent physician
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Joseph Wolfsdorf, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wolfsdorf's profile.
Dr. Wolfsdorf frequently treats the following conditions: Short Stature, Diabetes Type 1, and Adrenal Gland Diseases. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wolfsdorf's office is located at 333 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Joseph Wolfsdorf, MD is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Joseph Wolfsdorf, MD holds board certifications in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
Dr. Wolfsdorf has over 63 years of healthcare experience.
- Boston Children's Hospital
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Endocrinology
Chldma-childrens Hospital Boston333 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115 (617) 355-7476