Dr. Kipikasa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Kipikasa, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Kipikasa completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Obstetrical Consultants PC and is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates In OB/GYN PC
Dalton1105 Burleyson Rd, Dalton, GA 30720 Existing Patients: (423) 664-4460
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kipikasa?
Dr Kipi has performed multiple surgeries on me DURING my pregnancy . I’m 31 weeks today and there’s no way my baby would still be in my womb if it wasn’t for him and his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Kipikasa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kipikasa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kipikasa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kipikasa frequently treats Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum, and Preeclampsia.
Dr. Kipikasa's office is located at 902 Mccallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37403. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Erlanger Medical Center