Dr. Rosales has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Rosales, MD is a oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Rosales completed a residency at St Mary Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and is affiliated with Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosales is board certified in Hematology.
- City of Hope National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- St Mary Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- St Mary Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1999
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 Existing Patients: (206) 223-6193
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosales?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Rosales, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosales' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosales accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosales frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Rosales' office is located at 1100 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus
- Virginia Mason Medical Center