Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thorpe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Thorpe, MD is a pulmonologist in Montgomery, OH. Dr. Thorpe completed a residency at Riverside Methodist Hospital. and is affiliated with Adams County Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thorpe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital
- OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thorpe?
Dr Thorpe is an excellent physician and is great at treating asthma. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thorpe frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Thorpe's office is located at 10496 Montgomery Rd Ste 103 103, Montgomery, OH 45242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thorpe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- 1 10496 Montgomery Rd Ste 103 103, Montgomery, OH 45242 (513) 793-2654