Dr. Joseph Modrak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Modrak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Modrak, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Modrak completed a residency at Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester. He currently practices at Strong Sleep Disorder Center and is affiliated with F.F. Thompson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Modrak is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Strong Sleep Disorder Center
Ur Medicine Sleep Center2337 S CLINTON AVE, Rochester, NY 14618 Existing Patients: (585) 341-7575
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Modrak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Modrak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Modrak frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Wheezing.
Dr. Modrak's office is located at 2337 S CLINTON AVE, Rochester, NY 14618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Modrak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- F.F. Thompson Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital