Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dibenedetto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Dibenedetto, MD is a hematology specialist in Johnston, RI. Dr. Dibenedetto completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at University Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. Dr. Dibenedetto is board certified in Hematology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dibenedetto?
I have been a patient for over 10 years. I like Dr DiBenedetto's calm, conservative approach to my care. He is active in medical associations and up-to-date on medical advances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dibenedetto frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Dibenedetto's office is located at 1524 Atwood Ave, Johnston, RI 2919. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dibenedetto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital