Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dibenedetto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Dibenedetto, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Dibenedetto completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Associates and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. Dr. Dibenedetto is board certified in Hematology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology Associates
Providence Office193 Waterman St, Providence, RI 02906 Existing Patients: (401) 351-4470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dibenedetto?
I have been a patient for over 10 years. I like Dr DiBenedetto's calm, conservative approach to my care. He is active in medical associations and up-to-date on medical advances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dibenedetto frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy and Anemia.
Dr. Dibenedetto's office is located at 193 Waterman St, Providence, RI 02906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dibenedetto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital