Dr. Coladonato has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Coladonato, MD is a nephrology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Coladonato completed a residency at U of Pittsburgh Med Ctr. He currently practices at Carolina Kidney Associates and is affiliated with Randolph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coladonato is board certified in Nephrology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Med Coll Of Thomas Jefferson U Hosp, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Kidney Associates
Carolina Kidney Associates309 New St, Greensboro, NC 27405 Existing Patients: (888) 397-5106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coladonato?
Takes time to learn the patient and treats you like a person rather than just a number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Coladonato, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coladonato's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coladonato accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coladonato frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Coladonato's office is located at 309 New St, Greensboro, NC 27405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Randolph Hospital
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital