Dr. Bell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Bell, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Bell completed a residency at Allentown Affil Hosp. He currently practices at St. Luke's Hospital and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pa Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Allentown Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bell?
Dr. Bell and the staff at St. Luke’s MFM could not have been more caring and compassionate at my recent ultrasound in which they had to deliver the news no expecting mother wants to hear. They really made an awful situation better by being kind and compassionate and for that, I will forever be grateful. Thank you Dr. Bell and sonographer Audrey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Bell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bell frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Bell's office is located at 801 Ostrum St, Bethlehem, PA 18015. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus