Dr. Barrocas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Barrocas, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Huntersville, NC. Dr. Barrocas completed a residency at Chldns Hosp-Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Huntersville Ped/Internal Med and is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barrocas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Chldns Hosp-Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Chldns Hosp-Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Huntersville Ped/Internal Med
Novant Health Huntersville17220 Northcross Dr Ste 110, Huntersville, NC 28078 Existing Patients: (704) 384-8720
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrocas?
Dr. Barrocas listens and works with patients to make sure they get the best health treatment possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Barrocas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barrocas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barrocas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barrocas frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Fever.
Dr. Barrocas' office is located at 17220 Northcross Dr Ste 110, Huntersville, NC 28078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center