Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Shrager, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Shrager completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shrager is board certified in General Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1988
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shrager?
I had thoracic surgery and Dr Shrager was my surgeon. The result was phenomenal - he gave me my life back! Kudos to his team as well - they were omnipresent and very helpful. Both Dr Shrager and his team made me feel safe and I wisely chose them to help me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shrager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shrager frequently treats Thoracic Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Shrager's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 721-2086