Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Joseph Angel, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tacoma, WA. He currently practices at MultiCare Tacoma Family Medicine and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Maternal and Child Health, PCC/West Suburban Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Angel?
Very hard to find doctors like this anymore most rush you through and don’t seem to care not Dr Angel he takes the time to listen to you the quality of his office does not do him justice, but I'm excited to finally find a doctor that cares, I was a little scared at first because he was younger than me but not anymore he put all my fears at ease with his bedside manner is A+
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Angel frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Ringworm, and Health Screening.
Dr. Angel's office is located at 521 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Angel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Angel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital