Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Joseph Rigotti, DO
Dr. Joseph Rigotti, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Jenkintown, PA. Dr. Rigotti completed a residency at Abington Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates of Abington and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rigotti is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Metropolitan Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rigotti?
Dr. Rigotti is a very thoughtful and thorough family physician. I highly recommend him
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Rigotti, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rigotti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rigotti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rigotti frequently treats Malnutrition, Lipid Disorders, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Rigotti's office is located at 500 Old York Road Rydal Square Suite 203, Jenkintown, PA 19046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rigotti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.