Dr. Toussaint has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Josef Toussaint, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hazard, KY. Dr. Toussaint completed a residency at New York and Presbytarian Hospital/ Cornell. He currently practices at Hazard Arh Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Toussaint is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital / University Of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Miami School Of Business, Other Education — 2013
- New York and Presbytarian Hospital/ Cornell, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2005
- SUNY Binghamton University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hazard Arh Regional Medical Center100 Medical Center Dr, Hazard, KY 41701 Existing Patients: (305) 359-3913
ARH Cardiology and Thoracic Associates
ARH Cardiology and Thoracic Associates210 Black Gold Blvd Ste 210, Hazard, KY 41701 Existing Patients: (606) 487-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toussaint?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Josef Toussaint, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Toussaint's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Toussaint accepts your insurance.
Dr. Toussaint frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Toussaint's office is located at 100 Medical Center Dr, Hazard, KY 41701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Toussaint speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
- UHealth Tower Hospital