Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jose Rivera, MD is a cardiology specialist in Garland, TX. Dr. Rivera completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Arrhythmia Management - Garland and is affiliated with The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rivera is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- The Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivera?
Best Heart Doctor in DFW!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rivera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rivera frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rivera's office is located at 7217 Telecom Pkwy Ste 205, Garland, TX 75044. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rivera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Baylor Scott & White Arrhythmia Management - Garland7217 Telecom Pkwy Ste 205, Garland, TX 75044 (469) 800-6300
Legacy Heart Center
Baylor Scott & White Legacy Heart Center6601 PRESTON RD, Plano, TX 75024 (469) 326-3400