Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Corona accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jose Corona, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He currently practices at Partida Corona Medical Center and is affiliated with Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Corona is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Partida Corona Medical Center
Partida Corona Medical Center2950 E Flamingo Rd Ste E, Las Vegas, NV 89121 Existing Patients: (702) 565-6004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Corona?
I have been extremely pleased with my experience at Dr Corona’s office. When I say that Dr Partida and all the other employees at Pardita Corona Center made me feel that I was in safe hands and customized individual care, then you can believe they are the best. I am truly grateful for all their continued help. They’ve been especially helpful throughout my pregnancy. A big thank you to all of them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Corona frequently treats Secondary Hypertension, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Secondary Renovascular Hypertension.
Dr. Corona's office is located at 2950 E Flamingo Rd Ste E, Las Vegas, NV 89121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Corona speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Corona has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center