Dr. Valladares has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Valladares, MD is a hematology specialist in Victoria, TX. Dr. Valladares completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Senior Health Consultants PA and is affiliated with Citizens Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valladares is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- SUNY Health Science Center Brooklyn, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sarah Bush Lincoln Cancer Center
Sarah Bush Lincoln Cancer Center1000 Health Center Dr, Mattoon, IL 61938 Existing Patients: (217) 258-2250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valladares?
I like that he explains everything to you and listen to what you have to say.He also answers all my questions and leaves me well informed and at ease
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valladares accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valladares frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Valladares' office is located at 605 E San Antonio St Ste 310e, Victoria, TX 77901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Citizens Medical Center
- Detar Hospital Navarro