Call (281) 317-3945 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jose Quinones, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Kingwood, TX. Dr. Quinones completed a residency at University of Massachusetts Medical Center. He currently practices at Pediatric Specialists of Clear Lake and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children's Memorial Hospital-Northwestern University Medical School Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- State University Of New York At Syracuse, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Autonome de Guadalajara, Medical School
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Texas Children's Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quinones?
Fantastic doctor and staff! He has seen our grandson for 10 years for TGA open heart surgery at 8 days old. Great humor and bedside manners and answers questions in a lay level language. Excellent in all areas and such a blessing to have in our lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jose Quinones, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Quinones' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quinones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Quinones frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Septal Defect.
Dr. Quinones' office is located at 22999 Highway 59 N Ste 201, Kingwood, TX 77339. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quinones speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Quinones has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake