Dr. Jose Figueroa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Figueroa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jose Figueroa, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lubbock, TX. Dr. Figueroa completed a residency at Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He currently practices at Lubbock Urology Associates and is affiliated with University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Figueroa is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Figueroa?
Dr Figueroa is a wonderful doctor!! He saved my life at least twice by finding and taking care of the cancer that I had. I think anyone that has him as their doctor couldn't ask or want a better doctor. He is caring, kind and takes care of his patients like they were a member of his family!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Figueroa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Figueroa frequently treats Adrenal Gland Cancer, Advanced Chemotherapy, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Figueroa's office is located at 4515 Marsha Sharp Fwy, Lubbock, TX 79407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Figueroa speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Figueroa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Medical Center